Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Introducing Baby Darius..........

















i wasnt at the hospital at the time of his birth because i was at my aunt's house for my grandma's birthday celebration.
How coincidence, rite? Physically, i was at my grandma's party and mentally, i was worried and excited... thank god... everything went well..... :D















The first two posted pictures were not taken by my brother in law. it was one of the doctor who was rather free after injecting the epidural into my sis's spin. and did i mention he was reading newspaper in the OT?? hmm..i am not sure if that's true... haha..
oh well, at least we got some memorable photos for baby Darius at the moment he was born.. there are more photos of him but i can only post these three... because sis might not like it... yep yep...

The little precious boy... he is just so adorable. so cute...
Love this little baby to bits.......

No comments: