Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When we were just little girls
Our Hero Dad, was you
There was nothing you couldnt fix
Or find a way to do
You were so strong and perfect
in our young adoring eyes
we knew no other dad could be
so wonderful and wise
although we see alot of things
much differently these days
you're still my shining hero
in so many special ways


for whenever we're together, dad
our adoring eyes looked at you again
for this man we're very proud of
and we give our love to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


dear god, pls listen to my prayer.
pls bless my father with good health and strong courage to go throu this crisis.
we will always be there for him as what we have always promised

i am willing to take his pain, his worries, his illness all to myself for the sake of his happiness
i am willing to take all these suffering on myself because he is my father whom i love and respect.
god, i seek for your help to let this series of pain be over soon.


i really want my parents to be happy without worries again.




No comments: